Telespazio is organized around three centres of excellence:
- Satellite Systems and Operations, in charge of operating our own space resources and systems, as well as those of our customers (for example, the European EGNOS and Galileo systems and the Kourou spaceport), and developing associated applications and solutions.
- Space Telecommunications, offering a broad portfolio of connectivity solutions and services.
- Geo-Information, delivering a unique range of radar and optical satellite imagery, and land- and ocean-monitoring products and services.
A pivotal player in satellite services
infographie_space_alliance_new.png, by Telespazio
As a key player in space infrastructure operations for more than 30 years, Telespazio France supplies value-added satellite-based services and applications covering all of the key domains of space, from telecommunications and Earth observation to navigation. Telespazio France is the French subsidiary of the Telespazio group, which is jointly owned by Leonardo (67%) and Thales (33%).
Facilities, centres of excellence and key figures :
With bases in Toulouse, Bordeaux, Paris and Kourou (French Guiana), the flagship cities of France’s space sector, Telespazio France delivers its expertise to institutional stakeholders and private firms alike.
Telespazio France is also present in Libreville Nkok through its EarthLab Gabon centre. Telespazio France est également implantée à Libreville Nkok, au Gabon.
Telespazio France is an active member of most of the national and local space trade associations in France, including the Aerospace Valley global competitiveness cluster, the Community of Ariane Cities (CVA), Aerocampus Aquitaine, the Galaxie club, the INSPACE network and the Inno'vin cluster.
Telespazio France has achieved strong growth in the last five years, with more than €80 million in revenues in 2016, and now has nearly 400 employees.
Headed by Chairman & CEO Jean-Marc Gardin, also Deputy CEO of the Telespazio Group since 2010, and Deputy CEO Corinne Mailles, Telespazio France’s management team boasts a wealth of unique experience in space and its applications.
« Telespazio France offers a dynamic and diverse work environment with plenty of mobility and international career opportunities. A broad range of training, motivating responsibilities and very varied missions afford our employees the ability to learn and develop their careers within the Group. »
Jean-Marc Gardin, Chairman & CEO Telespazio France
« In today’s complex and shifting space landscape, our expertise combined with our innovating and agile approach will guarantee the success of our customers, partners and employees. »
Corinne Mailles — Deputy CEO
Drawing on a long space heritage working alongside key European players, our company is founded on strong values that underpin everything we do :
- COMMITMENT, to our customers and to the company, pulling together as a team through a socially responsible approach.
- INNOVATION AND AGILITY to offer our customers the best solutions through an innovative and entrepreneurial approach.
- PARTNERSHIP, to boost our services and guarantee genuine value in a spirit of trust and team efficiency. The sum of our expertise ensures our customers’ success.
- NURTURING OF TALENTS, with a view to supporting individual career development while creating value together by sharing and transmitting know-how.
Quality driving our commitment
Whether they are working in space operations, satellite communication networks or software simulation, our teams are dedicated to delivering services that perfectly fit our customers’ needs, underpinned by proven processes and tools from our Quality Management System.
« Telespazio France’s first commitment is to satisfy its customers, which means we are constantly reviewing our practices through a continuous improvement approach. »
Bruno Bertin, Supply Chain Director, Telespazio France
This continuous improvement effort, backed by our annually reviewed MACH2 progress plan, helped notably to make Telespazio France one of the first companies to achieve certification to the new 2015 version of the ISO 9001 standard.